- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked-off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.
PDUMH15HVNET Switched, Metered, 1U rack PDU supports 15A maximum capacity at 208/230/240V (agency de-rated to 12 amps). Includes detachable C13 input cordset and 8 C13 switched outlets arranged in one unbreakered 8 outlet bank. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks the output current. Supports 1U rackmount installation in 19 inch 2 or 4 post racks. Included cord retention bracket keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
- 208/230/240V 15A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 12 amps) Switched, Metered and Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 1U rackmount form factor
- Includes C13 line cord and 8 C13 controllable outlets
- Supports individually controllable output receptacles, current metering, network monitoring and remote control via built-in web/network monitoring and control card
- Offers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual PDU receptacle on a programmable or real-time basis
- Switchable outlets enable a number of advanced networking abilities, such as remote reboot on-demand of locked IT equipment, custom power-on/power-off outlet sequencing, automatic load-shedding of optional loads during power failures and disabling unused outlets to prevent the connection of unauthorized equipment loads
- Remote interface provides data regarding input power conditions, load level and individual outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface
- Supports notification and logging of all major power events and user specified alarm thresholds
- Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity probe enables remote monitoring of environmental conditions and the ability to report conditions from up to two contact-closure sensors
- Optional ENVIROSENSE accessory also supports the connection of up to three user supplied contact-closure sensors to selectively notify, monitor and log reported conditions, such as rack door access
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- 2-tier level access allows an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of all intelligent PDUs and similarly equipped UPS systems
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Front panel ammeter with displays whole PDU power consumption
- On initial power-up, outlets are automatically energized at 250 millisecond intervals to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction and mains circuit overloads
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- 1U rackmount installation supported in 2 or 4 post racks
- Circuit breaker free format prevents power interruptions due to tripped breakers while still providing mains panel protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Ideal for network configurations requiring a switched, metered and monitored PDU supporting individual outlet rebooting, load shedding and remote web/network current monitoring of critical networking components
In conjunction with Hitachi Capital we have sourced a range of finance plans to suit everyone. This can be offered for purchases over £200.00.
Buy Now Pay Later
Buy Now Pay Later is available on the majority of products we sell. No interest is payable as long as the full balance of the agreement has been cleared before the end of the 12 month period. You can elect to pay a deposit or not and you can control the payments on this agreement. You can settle the agreement early without any penalty and one payment can be left until the just before the end of agreement. You can also make regular payments by contacting Hitachi Capital.
Please note that monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable of the same day of each subsequent month at an APR of 29.8% with interest calculated over 48 months on the original amount. If you settle any outstanding balance before the first repayment is due along with the administration fee of £29.00 then all interest charges are waived.
Although you will be contacted by Hitachi Capital as it reaches the end of the interest free period we highly recommend the client also diarises this separately due to the high APR if the balance is not fully cleared.
18 month Interest Free Finance
A new 18 month % free finance is also available on SELECTED products. Payments are balanced over the 18 month period with no interest on financed amount. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance is available over 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9%. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied. We can provide the monthly payment figures once the purchase(s) have been finalised.
All the applications can be completed by the customer and a link will be emailed to the application page. If preferred we can take the details over the phone and can normally confirm acceptance of your application status during the call. There are different consumer laws depending on whether the agreement is for an in-store purchase or distance selling.
Release of goods
Due to the statutory cooling off period for consumers please note that goods cannot be released for 14 days after the date the agreement was signed by the customer if details are taken over the phone. For those completing forms at our store goods purchased can be released immediately. We recommend contacting us before arranging a visit to Kent Home Cinema to ensure we have stock of the item as some of these are specifically ordered in for clients. The agreement can be pre-authorised before travelling to us to prevent a wasted trip. Please note that installation fees cannot be added to finance agreements – only the hardware.
All agreements are subject to status and in the event they are declined we are not given any reasons by the lender. We can provide contact details should the customer wish to appeal their decision.
Please call 01892 552563 for further details.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd licensed credit brokers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: