- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
Being the top of our range, this Universal Disc Transporter, playing Blu-ray, DVD, SA-CD, CD and network content shines with uncompromising quality and an incredible versatility. Bearing the unique Denon Link HD capability to maximally reduce jitter, it’s just the perfect match to go with one of our new AVRs as AVR-3313 and AVR4520 – but it will win your heart just as easily with any other companion you intend to couple it with. Apart from its multitalent regarding the discs it reads, it also supports online video streaming contents such as YouTube or Netflix. All will be presented in exceptional Sound and Picture Quality. It’s versatility and quality can be extended by the Dual HDMI outputs to separate audio and video, or to connect to two TV displays simultaneously. For ease of use the player can even be controlled via the Denon Remote App, when setup in combination with a Denon AV Receiver of the 2012/2013 line up.
- A Universal Blu-ray disc transport that also plays Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio formats
- Denon Link HD for high class digital transmission
- Dual HDMI output and Pure Direct mode
- Network functions, to bring you a wealth of online content: Enjoy YouTube and Netflix VOD video distribution services without a PC / Enjoy music, photo, and video files stored on a network-connected device such as a PC or NAS.
- Supports HDMI with 3D, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, High-Bit-Rate Audio output and HDMI CEC control function
- High-precision video encoder, and I/P Scalar for a cleaner picture and richer colours
- USB port on the front
- Quick play and quick response
Denon Technologies for superior sound and picture quality
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction, to suppress vibration and ensure high-quality HD sound and video
- Independent Block Construction, for faithful playback of audio and video signals
- Denon’s high picture quality circuitry, to visually enhance your sources
- Fanless construction for silent operation
Ease of Use
- Multi language GUI (9-language, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Russian)
- Remote controller
- Additional Remote control functionality by using the new “Denon Remote App” together with Denon new A/V Receiver such as AVR-3313
- Remote In/Out connection
- Eco Stand-by mode, lower power consumption
- HDMI cable (HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE) included
In conjunction with Hitachi Capital we have sourced a range of finance plans to suit everyone. This can be offered for purchases over £200.00.
Buy Now Pay Later
Buy Now Pay Later is available on the majority of products we sell. No interest is payable as long as the full balance of the agreement has been cleared before the end of the 12 month period. You can elect to pay a deposit or not and you can control the payments on this agreement. You can settle the agreement early without any penalty and one payment can be left until the just before the end of agreement. You can also make regular payments by contacting Hitachi Capital.
Please note that monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable of the same day of each subsequent month at an APR of 29.8% with interest calculated over 48 months on the original amount. If you settle any outstanding balance before the first repayment is due along with the administration fee of £29.00 then all interest charges are waived.
Although you will be contacted by Hitachi Capital as it reaches the end of the interest free period we highly recommend the client also diarises this separately due to the high APR if the balance is not fully cleared.
18 month Interest Free Finance
A new 18 month % free finance is also available on SELECTED products. Payments are balanced over the 18 month period with no interest on financed amount. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance is available over 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9%. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied. We can provide the monthly payment figures once the purchase(s) have been finalised.
All the applications can be completed by the customer and a link will be emailed to the application page. If preferred we can take the details over the phone and can normally confirm acceptance of your application status during the call. There are different consumer laws depending on whether the agreement is for an in-store purchase or distance selling.
Release of goods
Due to the statutory cooling off period for consumers please note that goods cannot be released for 14 days after the date the agreement was signed by the customer if details are taken over the phone. For those completing forms at our store goods purchased can be released immediately. We recommend contacting us before arranging a visit to Kent Home Cinema to ensure we have stock of the item as some of these are specifically ordered in for clients. The agreement can be pre-authorised before travelling to us to prevent a wasted trip. Please note that installation fees cannot be added to finance agreements – only the hardware.
All agreements are subject to status and in the event they are declined we are not given any reasons by the lender. We can provide contact details should the customer wish to appeal their decision.
Please call 01892 552563 for further details.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd licensed credit brokers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: