- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- NSH 265W
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 4 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 40,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode **Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.
- Lens Memory function (5 memories)
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 136 modes
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
The JVC DLA-X5500 D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with a 265W high-output lamp to deliver a brightness of 1,800 lm. JVC's original D-ILA device combined with optical engine complements the lamp to result in a dynamic contrast of 400,000:1 or 40,000:1 native. The projector is compatible with the HDR (high dynamic range) content and complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, enabling full spec 4K signal input of up to 4K60P 4:4:4 via 4K e-shift4 technology for achieving smooth yet vivid 4K quality images. The projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment.
For technical specifications - Click Here
JVC DLA-X700R 3D Projector Specifications
|Device||0.7-inch Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) x3|
|e-shift Technology||Yes (e-shift 2 Technology)|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (2D)|
|Zoom||2X zoom & focus, motorised|
|f||21.4 -- 42.8mm|
|F||3.2 -- 4|
|Lens shift function||+/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorised|
|Light source lamp||NSH 230W|
|Lamp life||Approx. 4000 hours in Low mode|
|Contrast Ratio||Native: 130,000:1|
|Video input signals||Digital: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24; Analogue: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50|
|PC input signal|
|Digital||VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+/ WUXGA|
|Analogue||VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ SXGA+/ WSXGA+/ 1920x1080/ Mac 13", 16", 19"|
|Video input terminals (back panel)|
|HDMI||2 (3D/Deep Colour/CEC compatible)|
|Component||1 (RCA; Y, PB/CB, PR/CR)|
|Analogue RGB||1 (D-sub 15-pin)|
|RS232C||1 (D-sub 9-pin)|
|Trigger||1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)|
|Remote||1 (mini jack)|
|Output terminals (back panel)|
|3D sync||1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)|
|Noise level||23dB (when the lamp is in Low mode)|
|Power requirement||AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||360W (Standby: 0.4W)|
|Dimensions: W x H x D, mm||455 x 179 x 472|
|3D format||Frame packing:720p 60/50,1080p 24,1080i 60/50; Side by side (half): 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50; Top & bottom: 720p 60/50, 1080p/24|
-  1920 x 1080 (in 3D mode)
-  Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation comply with ISO 21118.
In conjunction with Hitachi Capital we have sourced a range of finance plans to suit everyone. This can be offered for purchases over £200.00.
Buy Now Pay Later
Buy Now Pay Later is available on the majority of products we sell. No interest is payable as long as the full balance of the agreement has been cleared before the end of the 12 month period. You can elect to pay a deposit or not and you can control the payments on this agreement. You can settle the agreement early without any penalty and one payment can be left until the just before the end of agreement. You can also make regular payments by contacting Hitachi Capital.
Please note that monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable of the same day of each subsequent month at an APR of 29.8% with interest calculated over 48 months on the original amount. If you settle any outstanding balance before the first repayment is due along with the administration fee of £29.00 then all interest charges are waived.
Although you will be contacted by Hitachi Capital as it reaches the end of the interest free period we highly recommend the client also diarises this separately due to the high APR if the balance is not fully cleared.
18 month Interest Free Finance
A new 18 month % free finance is also available on SELECTED products. Payments are balanced over the 18 month period with no interest on financed amount. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance is available over 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9%. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied. We can provide the monthly payment figures once the purchase(s) have been finalised.
All the applications can be completed by the customer and a link will be emailed to the application page. If preferred we can take the details over the phone and can normally confirm acceptance of your application status during the call. There are different consumer laws depending on whether the agreement is for an in-store purchase or distance selling.
Release of goods
Due to the statutory cooling off period for consumers please note that goods cannot be released for 14 days after the date the agreement was signed by the customer if details are taken over the phone. For those completing forms at our store goods purchased can be released immediately. We recommend contacting us before arranging a visit to Kent Home Cinema to ensure we have stock of the item as some of these are specifically ordered in for clients. The agreement can be pre-authorised before travelling to us to prevent a wasted trip. Please note that installation fees cannot be added to finance agreements – only the hardware.
All agreements are subject to status and in the event they are declined we are not given any reasons by the lender. We can provide contact details should the customer wish to appeal their decision.
Please call 01892 552563 for further details.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd licensed credit brokers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: