- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
Be the envy of your friends and family with the Beamax In-ceiling projection screen. You know it's perfectly hidden in the ceiling. So only when you want to, the screen drops down. To the amazement of everyone who sees it. Just imagine what they see: Your living room as it is. And then, magically, a projection screen rolls down, seeming to appear out of thin air. Showing a lifesize movie, turning your living room into a true home cinema.
An in-ceiling projection screens adds magic to a room like no other projection screen. When you want your projection screen to be completely invisible, this is the screen for you.
The Inceiling projection screens from Beamax give you:
- Complete control over the look of your room. There's no need to keep your walls free for a projection screen nor do you need to incorporate the screen in the design of your room. It's only visible when in action so every other moment, the room looks exactly like you want it.
- A 30 second transformation. From the moment you give the command, it only takes 30 seconds for your home theatre to be ready. When you have a giant screen (like the massive 128 inch diagonal 10790) it will take a bit longer..
- The possibility to make your room look like the latest episode of a room make-over show, as you don't need to take the projection screen into account when decorating your room.
Despite the fact that you'll want to hide the screen above your false ceiling, we don't want to hide the specs. When choosing the right projection screen from all the available options, you'll feel safe knowning that the Beamax Inceiling projection screens come with:
- The ease of installation that makes you look like a pro-installer (or save you a bundle when you have someone do it for you).
- No unpleasant surprises when you roll out the screen for the first time. Unlike other screens, which have a wrinkled projection screen fabric, the Beamax inceiling screen is perfectly flat. No annoying distortions in your movies, games or concerts.
- Full-HD or any other image as it is supposed to be. A smooth fabric that is free of any particles that can distort high definition projection. Coarse fabrics used in some other projection screens can distort HD images, preventing you from getting the optimum HD image quality.
- A 40 cm (16 inch) long top black border that prevents neck strain. The black top border allows you to lower the screen to the right viewing height. A projection screen that's too high up will force you to look up, which really becomes a pain after 30 minutes or so. And, when you have a low ceiling, you can reduce the length of this top yourself.
- A 5 cm (2 inch) wide black border surrounding the projection area. This border creates contrast between the projection and the surrounding area, giving your movies and games more punch.
- A 2-step, a-symmetrical aluminium roller tube that prevents horizontal lines from distorting your projection. Lesser projector screens use a round tube that creates lines in the fabric at 20-30 cm (8 to 12 inch) intervals.
- A matt white fabric with 1.5 gain, giving you plenty of brightness and a great viewing angle.
- Customisation options that make the screen the perfect match for your projector and room. You can customise the fabric type (matt white 1.2 gain, rear projection fabric with a 1.0 gain or high contrast fabric with a 1.0 gain). Or the exact case size if you have width restrictions. Or a different case colour, if that fits your room better.
- Plenty of options to control your projection screen. 12V triggers, Infrared or Radio Frequency remotes, power sensing triggers or key switches. A rocker switch is always included, but whether you want the projector to trigger the screen or your learning remote to operate the screen, we have an option for you.
- A packaging that makes sure your projection screen arrives safely and undamaged. Freight forwarders have troubles delivering projection screens undamaged if improper packaging is used. The In-ceiling series come with internal, shock-absorbing foam protectors, internal buffer zones and external corner reinforments on all 4 corners. These are all essentials for a trouble-free delivery.
- A complete installation kit that doesn't require you to pay extra for special brackets. Unlike some other companies, we ship our screens complete with all the required brackets to install the inceiling screen. No need to pay more for brackets that you can't do without.
To complete the picture, once all your lighting in a false ceiling, and then - to really take advantage of your false ceiling potential - add a projector lift that glides up and out of sight instantly, for a completely thrilling and professional looking home theatre design.
Electric - false ceiling model - Dedicated false ceiling housing for a clean and flush installation
With integrated RF remote control - Motor can be controlled through the RF remote and a control system or switch at the same time
Regular switch operation possible - Perfectly flat projection surface allows distortion-free HD images
Control with control system possible
Other colours available on request and at a surcharge
Available fabrics (PVC)
Standard matt white - 1.2 gain. Black back. 5cm black border
High contrast - 1.0 gain. White back. 5cm black borders (15% surcharge)
Micro Perforated Fabric - 1.0 gain. White back. 5cm black borders (30% surcharge)
Back (optional no extra charge)
2 years on screen, 3 years on motor
Fire safety certificate
M1 or M2 depending on fabric choice
Height-adjustable screen bracket set
Sizes and Pricing
|Code||Aspect||Diagonal||Viewing Area||Border||Case Length||Price|
|IC5101||16:9||195cm||170cm x 96cm||40cm||197cm||£1,094.00|
|IC5102||16:9||218cm||190cm x 107cm||40cm||217cm||£1,158.00|
|IC5103||16:9||241cm||210cm x 118cm||40cm||237cm||£1,223.00|
|IC5104||16:9||275cm||240cm x 135cm||40cm||267cm||£1,359.00|
|IC5105||16:9||304cm||265cm x 149cm||40cm||292cm||£1,639.00|
|IC5106||16:9||333cm||290cm x 163cm||40cm||317cm||£1,712.00|
|IC5107||16:9||361cm||315cm x 177cm||40cm||342cm||£1,786.00|
|IC5108||16:9||390cm||340cm x 191cm||40cm||367cm||£1,858.00|
*Note: Code 11328 Has a white backing
In conjunction with Hitachi Capital we have sourced a range of finance plans to suit everyone. This can be offered for purchases over £200.00.
Buy Now Pay Later
Buy Now Pay Later is available on the majority of products we sell. No interest is payable as long as the full balance of the agreement has been cleared before the end of the 12 month period. You can elect to pay a deposit or not and you can control the payments on this agreement. You can settle the agreement early without any penalty and one payment can be left until the just before the end of agreement. You can also make regular payments by contacting Hitachi Capital.
Please note that monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable of the same day of each subsequent month at an APR of 29.8% with interest calculated over 48 months on the original amount. If you settle any outstanding balance before the first repayment is due along with the administration fee of £29.00 then all interest charges are waived.
Although you will be contacted by Hitachi Capital as it reaches the end of the interest free period we highly recommend the client also diarises this separately due to the high APR if the balance is not fully cleared.
18 month Interest Free Finance
A new 18 month % free finance is also available on SELECTED products. Payments are balanced over the 18 month period with no interest on financed amount. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance is available over 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9%. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied. We can provide the monthly payment figures once the purchase(s) have been finalised.
All the applications can be completed by the customer and a link will be emailed to the application page. If preferred we can take the details over the phone and can normally confirm acceptance of your application status during the call. There are different consumer laws depending on whether the agreement is for an in-store purchase or distance selling.
Release of goods
Due to the statutory cooling off period for consumers please note that goods cannot be released for 14 days after the date the agreement was signed by the customer if details are taken over the phone. For those completing forms at our store goods purchased can be released immediately. We recommend contacting us before arranging a visit to Kent Home Cinema to ensure we have stock of the item as some of these are specifically ordered in for clients. The agreement can be pre-authorised before travelling to us to prevent a wasted trip. Please note that installation fees cannot be added to finance agreements – only the hardware.
All agreements are subject to status and in the event they are declined we are not given any reasons by the lender. We can provide contact details should the customer wish to appeal their decision.
Please call 01892 552563 for further details.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd licensed credit brokers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: