- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
All The Music on Earth
PLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
Easy Set Up
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all Sonos players wirelessly with one touch.
NOTE: To get started, you must wire either one player or BRIDGE to your home network using a standard Ethernet cable.
PLAYBAR can sit above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or mounted horizontally against a wall.
PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
Easily Create a 3.1 Home Cinema
Pair PLAYBAR with SUB.
Easily Create a 5.1 Home Cinema
Pair PLAYBAR with SUB and a stereo pair of PLAY:3s.
Access all the music on Earth
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations — free of charge
- Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love
- Endless music from the most popular online music services
- Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playback
- Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the music on your computer in any room
- Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Listen to music that’s stored on an iPod or iPhone
- Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the SONOS DOCK (sold separately).
Control your Sonos music system with your smartphone, tablet and more
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™
- Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market™.
Integrated, multi-room control
- If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Find and play your favorite songs in an instant
- Browse or search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in the home.
- Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PC
- Turn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every player.
Dedicated Sonos CONTROL (sold separately)
- Increase your control with a dedicated touch screen SONOS CONTROL featuring instant-on, dedicated buttons and long battery life.
Simple setup and expandable design
- Expandable wireless system
- Expand your music system room by room — without adding wires. Add new players with the press of a single button
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for free
- The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
Optional Flexson Cantilever £299.00 or Fixed £149.00 wall bracket for TV and SONOS Playbar installations
Sonos PlayBar Data Sheet
Wall Mount (not included) £35.00
Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers—six midrange and three tweeters—PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV’s built-in speakers with deep booms, crystal-clear whispers, and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalization, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.
3.0 Home Cinema
PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goose bumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles.
3.1 Home Cinema
Pair PLAYBAR with SUB, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience—wirelessly.
5.1 Home Cinema
Add PLAY:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive home theater experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art Sonos sound.
TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet. One Sonos component wired to router. Sonos Controller App.
Operating systems (for stored files)
Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X v10.6 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
Music services supported
Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Internet radio supported
Streaming MP3, WMA
Audio formats supported
Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files.
Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
Album art supported
JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player®, and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0.
A single Ethernet port can connect PLAYBAR to a wired home network. A second Ethernet port can be used to share wireless control.
SIDE PANEL BUTTON
Volume up, volume down and mute
SIDE PANEL LEDs
Indicate PLAYBAR status
Dimensions (H x W x D)
85mm (H) x 140mm (D) x 900mm (W)
PLAYBAR, AC power cord, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide
Mount PLAYBAR on the wall either above or below your television. You can also lay PLAYBAR flat on your television table.
Control PLAYBAR volume and mute using your existing TV, cable or universal remote. Or download the free Sonos app to control PLAYBAR from your, smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac computer.
PLAYBAR works with all amplified and non-amplified Sonos products.
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and plays all sources connected to the TV, including cable boxes and game consoles.
In conjunction with Hitachi Capital we have sourced a range of finance plans to suit everyone. This can be offered for purchases over £200.00.
Buy Now Pay Later
Buy Now Pay Later is available on the majority of products we sell. No interest is payable as long as the full balance of the agreement has been cleared before the end of the 12 month period. You can elect to pay a deposit or not and you can control the payments on this agreement. You can settle the agreement early without any penalty and one payment can be left until the just before the end of agreement. You can also make regular payments by contacting Hitachi Capital.
Please note that monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable of the same day of each subsequent month at an APR of 29.8% with interest calculated over 48 months on the original amount. If you settle any outstanding balance before the first repayment is due along with the administration fee of £29.00 then all interest charges are waived.
Although you will be contacted by Hitachi Capital as it reaches the end of the interest free period we highly recommend the client also diarises this separately due to the high APR if the balance is not fully cleared.
18 month Interest Free Finance
A new 18 month % free finance is also available on SELECTED products. Payments are balanced over the 18 month period with no interest on financed amount. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance is available over 24, 36 or 48 months at an APR of 19.9%. You can elect to pay a deposit or not. No settlement fees are applied. We can provide the monthly payment figures once the purchase(s) have been finalised.
All the applications can be completed by the customer and a link will be emailed to the application page. If preferred we can take the details over the phone and can normally confirm acceptance of your application status during the call. There are different consumer laws depending on whether the agreement is for an in-store purchase or distance selling.
Release of goods
Due to the statutory cooling off period for consumers please note that goods cannot be released for 14 days after the date the agreement was signed by the customer if details are taken over the phone. For those completing forms at our store goods purchased can be released immediately. We recommend contacting us before arranging a visit to Kent Home Cinema to ensure we have stock of the item as some of these are specifically ordered in for clients. The agreement can be pre-authorised before travelling to us to prevent a wasted trip. Please note that installation fees cannot be added to finance agreements – only the hardware.
All agreements are subject to status and in the event they are declined we are not given any reasons by the lender. We can provide contact details should the customer wish to appeal their decision.
Please call 01892 552563 for further details.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd licensed credit brokers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: