- Flat Screen TV
- AV Components
- Coming Soon
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
Prices quoted on our web site include VAT and UK mainland delivery unless otherwise stated. VAT will not be applicable where goods are despatched outside the European Union or when we have been provided with a registered EC VAT number. Any price changes to those published on our web site will be notified to the client by phone before the order is processed and any money charged to credit or debit cards. Liability for any import duties for clients outside the UK is the responsibility of the purchaser.
No surcharges are made for credit card payments.
Unless a credit account has been opened, goods will be despatched following receipt of cleared funds or, in the event of credit/ charge card payments, once the transaction has been authorised by the credit card company. Please note that goods ordered by credit card must be delivered to the cardholders address unless a prior arrangement has been made with the credit card company
- For Bank to bank transfer, please call 01892 535007 for details.
- Personal or business cheque, bankers draft, building society cheque
- Credit/ charge card by telephone or using the on-line ordering system.
Kent Home Cinema are licenced credit brokers and are able to offer standard finance for purchases or 12 months 'Buy Now Pay Later' (subject to status)
To reduce the risk of credit card fraud Kent Home Cinema reserves the right to refuse an order if the credit card transaction is not authorised. These checks do not breach any of your rights but are merely to protect the cardholder and ourselves from fraud. Any credit card information is held in a secure area within our offices and is not released to any third party.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. use national carriers for delivery of goods. Whilst every effort is made to ensure goods are received on the day specified we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of the goods. It is the responsibility of the person ordering the goods to be available to sign for them at the time of delivery or, in their absence, an authorised person.
The purchaser takes full responsibility for the goods once they have been delivered and signed for. Before goods are signed for it is important that they are checked for any signs of damage. In the event goods are signed for unchecked or you suspect there may have been damaged during transit this should be noted on the carriers delivery documentation at the time of signing.
Delayed Dispatch of Goods
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. will normally request payment when goods are in stock however in the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil the order within 7 days of payment a full refund will be made to the client. Where an agreed payment has been made a number of days in advance for the pre-ordering of new product lines etc. the client can cancel their order up to 5 days prior to the intended delivery date and a full refund will be made. No refund or cancellation can be made for bespoke items that are specifically manufactured for the customer without our authorisation.
If you require technical support for products purchased from Kent Home Cinema Centre please email us via our contact form, here. Alternatively call our Technical Support Team on 01892 535007. You must quote your order number so that your eligibility for support can be authenticated. Failure to do so will result in a declined support request. You may request Technical Support at our business address providing you have proof of purchase but we do not offer a whilst you wait service so please bear this in mind when travelling. Many manufacturer's now provide direct technical support and if this is the case you will be provided with the relevant contact information.
Damaged goods / incorrect goods
In the unlikely event that goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. must be informed within three working days. A replacement unit or full refund will be made. All packaging must be retained for inspection. For clients resident in the UK goods will be collected and refunded or replaced within 10 working days.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the goods for quality and condition in the presence of the carrier. If there is a shortage or if any of the goods are received in an unsatisfactory condition you, or the recipient, must so endorse the carrier’s delivery document and contact us within 24 hours. Once delivered and signed for the goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Copyright and Product Images
Where we have had authority from manufacturer's to use product images that they have supplied these remain their property and under no circumstances should these be copied from our web site and used by a third party. Please note that some products and images on this site use simulated images and the copyright for these images are held by Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. If it is brought to our attention that these have been copied from our site and are being used by other companies then we reserve the right to charge for the use of these or request their immediate removal.
Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. return policy allows us to provide the very highest standards of service in a simple and easy to understand way. If you feel sure that a product is faulty, please ensure that the problem does not lie elsewhere in your system. If you still feel you have a faulty product please follow this procedure.
- All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA). All returns must be received within 14 days of the RMA issue date. It will take between 7 and 10 days to process your return, but we will do our best to reduce this time.
- Returned items must be in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- RMA's are issued for specific products only. Please do not send other items not covered by the RMA such as full systems.
- We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide “proof of delivery”. Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All shipping back to Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. is paid for by the customer. However, upon replacement or refund of faulty goods – any carriage costs are bourne by Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. Please ensure the return has your RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package next to our address.
- Any RMA returned found to be modified, altered, tampered with or not to be defective will incur a £20 +VAT testing charge plus return shipping costs. This will be charged to the credit or debit card used on your order and must be paid before the product is returned to you.
- Any RMA returned found to be damaged or items missing, will be subject to damage assessment and may incur a charge appropriate to the repair or replacement of that item as new.
- Any returned packages that do not clearly display a valid RMA number will be refused, as will packages received over 14 days from RMA issue date.
- All Clearance Lines products may be returned only when defective and within 14 days of the ship date of the product.
- Should you wish us to take back a product complete with undamaged original packaging we reserve the right to charge up to a 30% restocking fee on returned items manufacturered to order. Carriage charge must be paid by the purchaser.
Most electrical products have a manufacturers one year return to base warranty. Where additional warranty is offered by the manufacturers this will be indicated. Where faults occur within 14 days after delivery the product should be returned to Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. for a replacement. If a fault occurs after this time and within the manufacturers warranty period Kent Home Cinema Centre Ltd. will arrange the return of the unit to the manufacturer. Most manufacturers warranties are ‘return to base’ although extended warranties are available on some products which will provide a ‘swap out’ whilst the client’s unit is being repaired. These normally carry and additional charge which is made at the time of purchase.
We pride ourselves on the high standard of service we provide to our clients but should you have cause to contact us about a product you have purchased or the service you have received you can contact customer services by phone, E-mail or fax. We will look into the matter on the day of receipt and respond by phone or in writing within 2 working days.
Office hours Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Saturday 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.G.M.T
In the event that you do not feel your complaint has been dealt with to your satisfaction please write or E-mail for the attention of the Sales Director who will respond by phone or in writing within 5 working days.